Friday, October 31, 2008

My better 1/2

The other day Adam and I were eating breakfast together...but before, of course, we said a prayer :) It was my turn, and I expressed our gratitude to our Heavenly Father for so many amazing blessings we've received recently, and then I asked for some help in other areas. After the prayer, Adam very sweetly asked, "Are there any people we should be praying for love?" Simple question, yet oh SO important. I honestly think that my whole prayer was basically about Adam and me. They were all good things, but I had forgot to think about the important people in our lives who need our prayers desperately. It can be so easy to get swallowed up in our own lives, our own wants, and our own needs...but really we're here to help others and to
lift eachother. I'm so grateful that my husband, and best friend, is with me forever...constantly building me and helping me be better...by just setting the example, and every once in a while gently reminding me :)



2 comments:

Kati Howard said...

Haley dear! I didn't know you had a blog. I will be adding you to our list. Glad to hear things are going well. Will you be home for Christmas?

Love,
The Howards (Kati Lindquist) :)

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

Look at you guys being bloggers, if you keep it up, keep is in your blog loop at www.thekandells.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...