Sunday, October 25, 2009

Comforting words...

A good friend of mine put this on her blog...and I'd thought I'd followed suit :) Mormon Messages are awesome, and think this is my favorite one so far:



The men that spoke are humble servants of our God. I'm so grateful they're willing to serve and share their profound and loving insights...words that our Heavenly Father wants us to hear.
I wrote down a few of the parts that touched me the most:
"Our natures can be changed..." (for the better)
- President Eyring

"We see ourselves in terms of yesterday and today, our Heavenly Father sees us in terms of forever. ...He sees us as glorious beings we are capable of becoming..."
- Elder Wirthlin

"Oh sweet the joy this sentence gives, I know that my Redeemer Lives."
(from the song, I Know That My Redeemer Lives)
- President Monson

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...