Saturday, December 10, 2011

24.5 weeks in rosy pink lace

Dear Baby,

You are going to be in my arms in about 3 months. Whoa. I feel like I want to make a paper chain to count down the number of days to your due date! Maybe I will :)

You, little one, are a mover and a shaker already! Always reminding me that you're inside this growing belly of mine...your favorite thing is to get up high and nudge my ribs, especially on my right side. Your older brother did that a lot too actually...which makes me wonder if you're another little boy in there! I wish I could say I have some sort of motherly intuition about it...but I really am not sure. We'll see when we meet you in March! Oh that moment will be incredible.

And we got our family photos taken today! I'm so glad that you were in them with us, well kind of. And next year you'll be smiling in them...which puts a huge smile on my face just to think about!

Love you forever,
Mom

PS - Just thought I'd share a sweet photo of your Dad and brother I snagged earlier tonight while Malissa took the real shots. Goodness I love those boys, and I know you will too :)

14 comments:

BRiii said...

Haley, this is absolutely incredible! I can't wait to see the final pictures!

You are such a patient woman to have "surprise" babies! I am almost as excited as you to find out if this little one is a him or her ;c)

Best wishes,
Bri

BRiii said...

Oh, and obviously you look radiant!

kylee said...

you sure look gorgeous and that shirt you're wearing is amazing.

Britney said...

Could u BE anymore gorgeous? (The correct answer is no.) I can't believe you're just a few short months away from having another beautiful baby! Crazy! Time goes by fast...at least maybe on this end :-p. And that paper chain idea is so cute! I say go for it--everything u do is so unique and original. I'd love to see how you make it yours.

Gentri said...

absolutely perfect. :)

Brooke T said...

I hope we get to see these family pictures! I LOVE your shirt and I can't believe 3 months to go :) YAY!

Alli said...

Those photos are so incredible, romantic, and darling. Your family is precious and I love your letters to your children.

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

SWEET SWEET SWEET! I am so happy for you guys...these little letters make me so full of excitement: about the surprise of what this little baby is (boy or girl...hmmm, I guess boy!), and about the beautiful family of 4 you will soon be!

You look beautiful in that rosy lace. Can't wait to see your family photos...I know they are AMAZING!

Courtney B said...

You look BEAUTIFUL!!
And I love these letters :)
I can't wait to be a momma someday!

Marissa said...

so beautiful!! you are an amazing momma :)

Can't wait to see the official pictures!

much love♥

Davis Valley Classic said...

Haley, you are glowing! You look absolutely gorgeous. I'm so excited for you to be able to hold your baby in 3 months! And I'm just dying to know girl or boy, so exciting!

kylie said...

you are just BEAUTIFUL, ya know that?!

Janette said...

Oh my word Haley.. You are just thee most beautiful preggies woman I've ever seen! You are radiant! Loving those images! Sooo sweet! And hoping you have a boy! I would like to have boys! 5 boys and 2 girls.. It's possible right? Haha!

Janette, the Jongleur

Katy @ Live Laugh Love Craft said...

Absolutely gorgeous pictures! You are glowing! I found your blog about a year or so ago through your V-day breakfast post (cinn. rolls) and apparently I left your blog without becoming a follower, but I am back and am now your newest follower. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...