Monday, February 13, 2012

What's been making me terribly happy lately...


...park dates with my little man

...afternoons of Phase 10 and baking cookies with Adam on his day off

...yummy smelling bubble baths

...trips to the "pet zoo" with friends

...seeing real fishy kisses

...Brooks getting a sweet package in the mail from my Mom with books all about being a big brother :)

...snacking on crunchy granola bars dipped in honey Greek yogurt

...making dinner with Adam...Japanese curry, YUM

...Little B video chatting with Grandma Stum...they read books and colored together

...talking with a friend today gives me courage to paint furniture for the nursery

What's making you terribly happy?

*************************************************************************
Spiritual Health:
Read Psalm 8:4–6; Jeremiah 1:5; John 13:34; Doctrine and Covenants 18:10;Abraham 3:22–23; and Joseph Smith—History 1:1–20...and wrote in my journal about how I know that Heavenly Father knows me, loves me, and is mindful of me, and my little family.

Physical Health: Going on a loooooong walk with Brooks when he wakes up from his nap, it's gorgeous outside! :)

7 comments:

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

Wow Wow WOW! Look at the fabulous new bloggy makeover!! I LOVE it! I just adore those sweet silhouettes up there...and everything else about your site looks AMAZING, Haley! Good job, girl!! So pretty!!!


and lots about this post makes me smile, too!! Phase 10 is a big favorite around here, too! Have I told you that already? I think I will see if Will is up for a round tonight. ;)

Love the books about big brother...what a wonderful idea to get your little guy prepared, and EXCITED! Do you feel like he understands that there is a new baby coming?

Japanese curry? Sounds delish! And everyone loves a yummy smelling bubble bath. ;)

So happy it is pretty outside where you are...this has been the coldest 2 days of the winter for us, below freezing in Alabama! YIKES!

Kati Howard said...

Yes. I, too, love your new bloggy makeover. Very cute. And what's making me terribly happy lately is that we have a three day weekend coming up, spring is in the air over in the PNW, and 7 weeks left til our little one arrives. :)

MariePhotographie said...

I LOVE the new look on your blog! And your pictures are as adorable as ever!

Janette said...

Oh is this a new blog header I see?????????????????Soooo nice! Loving the profiles! So adorable.. You're gonna have to make a new one for your new babybear coming... I've got a new header too.. It feels more springy and bright in my opinion..

Janette the Jongleur

Nicole Marie said...

your life is beautiful

Davis Valley Classic said...

I love the new look of your blog, the banner at the top is cute with your profiles! I can't wait for you to add another profile to it really soon!
The "pet zoo" was so much fun with you and Brooks. So fun to watch our kids enjoy seeing new things, ha?
Japanese curry, I am jealous. We need to get together with my parents sometime and have Adam and my dad make a bunch of Japanese food for us! My mouth is seriously watering right now.
Darling pictures, as always.
Something making me terribly happy is that I am seeing you tomorrow!
Happy Valentines Day!

Britney said...

Hahaha those pictures of Brooks made me smile. He's such a happy boy!--and who could blame him when he has a mama like you?
Love the bath-time pics and Brooks looking at the fish--and that first one of you and him is so sweet! That smile of his just kills me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...