Monday, May 21, 2012

Friday & Saturday in polaroids


{ polaroids created with this app }

Enjoying great food and beautiful weather with my favorite people...makes for a wonderful weekend indeed!

One of my favorite parts of the weekend was enjoying the cherry-topped VaNIElla cupcake from The Sweet Tooth Fairy. I put the cherry aside and proceeded to act like a teenager, showing off to my hot date by tying the cherry stem in a knot with my mouth...still got it. ;)

What was your favorite part of the weekend??


******************************************************************************
Spiritual Health:
Read 2 Peter 1. Verse 2 stuck out to me..."Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord,"
Physical Health:
I'm back in it! :) Went to Boot Camp at the gym, bright and early this morning with Kira :)  I used half the weight she and the rest of the class used, and it still got me feeling the burn!

6 comments:

madison kate said...

awh i loved this. polariods are my favorite and i adored all of yours. looks like you had a lovely weekend. can i just say that your hair always looks super amazing!?

the best part of mine? going to alabama with my guy's parents to watch his scrimmage football game. and of course him taking me home after, driving back at one in the morning has never been more fun. everything's funny at one in the morning. xx

his little lady said...

these little polaroid shots are more than perfect!! AAHH, and i absolutely love the sweet tooth fairy! their cupcakes are more than delicious!
xo TJ

Gaby said...

I haven't checked out your blog in a bit and so I've only just seen that you had your sweet baby. Ava looks gorgeous, congratulations! x

Brie Bemis @ Sophistifunk said...

i love the photos! brooks and ava are darling, i love brooks little wrestler outfit :)

Kelly { MessyDirtyHair } said...

What a cool pst. I love Polaroid shots! Lovely family!


I'm having a neon accessories giveaway on my blog, def check it out!

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

Cute Cute Polaroids, lady! This looks like the most wonderful time...all of it. First I was drooling over that yummy salad that I spied, then you hit me with a super tasty cupcake? WOW. I'm starving for sweets and it is only 10:20 a.m. This could be a problem. Ha.

Ava is already changing so much! She is so beautiful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...