Saturday, June 2, 2012

Jumping Bean

I remember when Adam and I went to Belize...as we walked down the streets full of people and vendors, there was one that sold "Magic Jumping Beans"...well, we now have one of our very own. ;)

Brooks LOVES to jump and bounce...on the floor, on our bed, on the backseat of Grandma Stum's van, and daily he'll take the cushions off the couch in the front room and bounce his little heart out (we're working on stopping that last habit;). We love our little jumping bean! So when our sweet neighbors let him jump on their trampoline last night, he couldn't have been happier!

And today he's going to luck out again...we're going to two events where there will be a bounce house. A birthday party for Brooks' little friend Aven who's turning 3, and the Re-Grand Opening of Kingdom Klub. Yay for fun-filled Saturdays!! :) 

Hope everyone has an awesome weekend! And I want to remind everyone of the Cheeryfully Charmed Necklace Giveaway I posted earlier this week...go enter if you haven't already!  Just 3 days left :)

5 comments:

Davis Valley Classic said...

I love these pictures of him jumping! My kids LOVE trampolines too, they are obsessed. My favorite one of him is the second row on the right, haha, he looks like one of those riverdance dancers haha, his arm placement and stuff. I'm the most random friend you have, huh?

Unknown said...

WHAT a cutie. Seriously, I love coming onto your blog to see your little peaches! They are such beautiful gifts Haley!

Nicole Marie said...

my parents have the trampoline with the springs underneath and the net compeltly surrounded... we stick my brothers in their zip it up and they are happy jumping, running, and wrestling around in there... best thing my parents have EVER bought

Shay said...

He is SO CUTE! I dont like how big he is, though... they grow up way too fast:-(

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

These pictures made me smile SO big. And giggle a bit, too. Brooks is THE cutest little jumping bean I've ever seen. ;)

p.s. I think I see a REALLY awesome idea for a future birthday present for your little guy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...