Sunday, June 17, 2012

the luckiest...


Our two little ones sure are lucky and beyond blessed to have Adam for their father. One of the first, of many, things I fell in love with while dating Adam was his desire to be a father. From hearing about and seeing his relationship with his parents I knew he'd be a wonderful Dad...and boy has he come through. :) Watching his relationship with Brooks and Ava grow daily is incredible.  This man of mine is meant for fatherhood. And I thank my Heavenly Father for bringing him into my life. So grateful we're in this parenthood gig together...forever. :)  

Happy Father's Day Adam!!

And Happy Fathers Day to both of our Dads! They are strong men with the softest hearts. So blessed to have them in our lives.

4 comments:

Devin said...

how sweet! happy father's day to your husband!

Courtney B said...

I love your little family! SO precious!

amber d* said...

Adorable picture!

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

Precious Precious Precious. I really heart this photo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...