Monday, June 25, 2012

Mama to-be Lindsey


Saturday afternoon Ava and I went to the most lovely baby shower for a sweet friend of mine.  Gorgeous Lindsey is expecting a baby boy at the end of July and I am SO happy for her!  She and her husband Jed, a childhood friend of Adam's, are two of our favorite people...yet we don't see them nearly enough, and I think we need to change that. Maybe another Texas Roadhouse and deep dish cookie a la mode night soon. :)  We absolutely know they are going to be awesome parents. 

After enjoying delicious food, fun shower games, and watching Lindsey open up presents (goodness I can't get enough of darling baby boys clothes!) I picked Brooks up from spending some time with Daddy at work, and we headed home. As soon as we walked in the door, Brooks wanted to help me get little, crying Ava out of her carseat...and he loved on her 'til she was all smiles! I about melted into a puddle on the floor. And it's little moments like that that get me over-the-moon excited for Lindsey to become a mother. <3


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable decor at this party! You're kids are so cute! Look at her smile:)

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

Looks like Brooks know just EXACTLY what to do to cheer up little sister! SOOOOOO sweet. Precious Moments.

That baby shower is BEAUTIFUL...as are YOU and the Mama-to-be!! So much prettiness!! Hope you had the most wonderful weekend, sweet friend! Happy Monday!

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eva Marie said...

Ive missed catching up with your sweet family :) Life has just been so busy..
Ava and Brooks look so darling :)

and that Baby Shower??? How CUTE!!! I love it..

Eva Marie said...

Ive missed catching up with your sweet family :) Life has just been so busy..
Ava and Brooks look so darling :)

and that Baby Shower??? How CUTE!!! I love it..

Brittany LeSueur said...

YOur blog is absolutely adorable!! I am loving all of the shower details...adn that momma-to-be looks way too good to be pregnant!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...