Thursday, June 27, 2013

Snow Cone Kisses

We've been home sick alllll I'll just satisfy my snow-cone craving and itch to get out and drive somewhere by sharing these photos from a few weeks ago. It was such a sweet afternoon out with Brooks and Ava. I tell ya, 90 percent of the time, those two are either doing their own thing, or they're driving each other ca-razy. But the other 10 percent, are filled with moments like sharing snow cones and giving kisses covered in the snow cone juice. ;) They make my heart burst.


the southern hostess said...

So precious! And that snow-cone looks yummy!

Unknown said...

you have the most darling littles! i seriously hope to be a mom like you one day.

haley, thank you so much for the kind words you have left on my blog and instagram, they mean so so much to me! you are the sweetest and i'm lucky to have a friend like you :)

tRiSh said...

This is so sweet, these moments are to be cherished forever and ever. :)

Shay said...

I don't know how you ever decide which photos to actually print, my sweet friend! These are adorable! said...

This is an informative blog. Keep it up. I am looking forward to this kind of blog. Thanks for sharing it with us

Norton Antivirus Security Online activate

norton product key

wwwgomcafeecomactivate said...

Thank you for sharing this blog , It is an amazing blog , I am really impressed by your blog , It’s really useful

uninstall McAfee

Resolve McAfee Virus Scan Error 1603

Resolve McAfee Error 1406

Resolve McAfee Error 1326

McAfee Security

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...