Friday, September 6, 2013

Plum Berry Basil Ice Cream


This post is long overdue...but I wanted to share my Plum Berry Basil Ice Cream recipe before summer is totally long gone! It's still hot where we are and ice cream is still our sweet treat of choice. :)  
A couple years ago my sister in law introduced me to the flavor combination of strawberries and basil. Sounds odd at first, but they compliment each other beautifully! And I recently found a love for a frozen treat that puts plum and basil together, so when I was assigned to make one of the flavors of homemade ice cream for a family reunion, I knew what I wanted to do! Considering that one of my husband's uncles was hesitant to try it because of the basil, but then asked for the recipe later, I'd say it was a success. You can go HERE to check out my guest post over at Whipperberry for the recipe! xo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...