Adam & I were lucky enough to be able to go to the Utah side of the Flaming Gorge side for the 4th this year! We went with Luke (Adam's brother), Becca (sis-in-law), Jeremy (co-worker), & Camary (Jeremy's wife). Although at first I was a bit disappointed we wouldn't get to see any big firework show, we had such a great time!!!
We stayed in a single-wide trailer in a little town called Manila :)
The company (AutoSource Motors) where Adam, Luke, & Jeremy work is renting it out (for a CRAZY good deal) for the warm seasons as a lovely little retreat when employees want to escape to the lovely Flaming Gorge. Manila is the sweetest LITTLE home-town :) And the trailer was so cozy! We had a blast and can't wait for the next trip up!
* We took the company's boat too :) Too bad the weather was on our side for just over 1 hour...then it started to rain...but it was fun while it lasted! *
* Luke found this awesome cliff, perfect for jumping :) That's Adam on the right! *
* Jeremy & Camary had to leave early, but the rest of us played a rousing game of Frisbee Golf later Saturday afternoon... it's the funnest & cheapest outside-game! You divide into teams (singles or doubles) and pick targets...take turns throwing your frisbee to the target (where there's at least 3 throws to get to it)...and like golf, the lowest score wins! *
H.A.P.P.Y B.I.R.T.H.D.A.Y A.M.E.R.I.C.A!!!
* We had some fun with the sparklers...and our self-timer :) *
* the words on the photo above say it all... *
* This was by the lake, on our walk after church on Sunday...perfect day...perfect weekend*