We were lucky enough to go to the Ogden Rodeo two weekends ago with the Kjars. We had a great time!! If you live near (or far from) Ogden, you've got to go next year!
We highly recommend it :)
Some of my favorite things were:
- The smell of Kettle Corn,
- Sharing a tasty lamb Gyro w/ Adam
- Cold, bottomless strawberry lemonade
- The witty rodeo clown
- The courageous (yet slightly crazy) bull riders
- The stunning stadium's backdrop = the Wasatch Front mountains
- Enjoying it all with family
* I had fun making Brooks' onesie..."Cowboy up!" *
The picture above shows just how much Brooks enjoyed the National Anthem...haha ;) it was a great rendition, he just wasn't quite ready for the loud-factor. But surprisingly he was great the rest of time, even with all the noise. Our little guy is growing up!
The gang: us, Mom & Dad Kjar, Mandy & Dave (w/ Emma, Gracie, Ashton, & Bennett), Katie (w/ Kalia & pup Milo), Ben & LaCol
* Brooks w/ his gorgeous Aunt Katie *
* While Brooks was being passed around by G-ma & G-pa & his cousins, I had this little guy on my lap :) Milo = sweetest dog out there *
* See what I mean about the mountain backdrop! *
* Adam sporting little Ashton's baseball cap...lookin' good babe! *
* Kalia & Gracie, sweet cousins! *
* Love this pic! Me & my little cowboy! *
* Look close...8-SECOND RIDE!!! There were a few who went the full 8 seconds, but this bull rider happens to be the #1 in the world. *
* As we left we saw the Rodeo Queen!! Such a sweet girl! :) *
Next time we'll all be wearing cowboy hats! (maybe even cowboy boots...I'll be on the lookout at the D.I.!)
Imagine, our little B walking around in little cowboy boots next year :)
And it gets me excited for fair time this fall!