Saturday, November 6, 2010

Fresh start...

I've done a bad thing.
The past 2 1/2 months (and a little more) have been so good to me.
They've been filled with:
- a trip back to my sweet home Washington
- 3 fabulous family reunions
- my sweet Grandfather passing away & being at his funeral
- cabin trips
- my Young Womens' Girl's Camp
- many walks outside with my little B
- a couple lovely weddings
- General Conference with my sister
- a pumpkin patch turn photo shoot
- date nights with my lov-er (most of the time just at home:)
- 1st family photos
- a weekend in Rexburg
- Halloween!
- and the sweetest moments at home, watching my Brooks learn and grow...he's almost 8 months already :)
But alas, I haven't recorded a thing.
I've taken about a bajillion pictures...but I want, and need, to write down the details. Because I will forget. And I want to remember everything. The good, the bad, and the spectacular.
Cause life is mostly good, right?
Right. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...