Wednesday, November 24, 2010

love, us turkeys

Hope your day of thanks is filled with
people you love.
And if you're like me, you'll be surrounded with wonderful family (we'll be with the Kjars this year) but you'll be missing some others...so give them a phone call, and express your love and gratitude for them. I can't wait to call my fam tomorrow :)

I also can't wait to stuff my self with dark turkey meat, homemade stuffing, cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes, yams, hot rolls, fresh salad, and PIES. Oh. my.

Now I just have to remember to wear stretchy pants tomorrow...lots of give :)

2 comments:

Shay said...

Haley, I just love you. You are just so cute. I added the follow button to my blog so just click that- thanks so much. I dont know if you know this, but when you follow people you can see when they update off your google reading list (blogspot) instead of having to go to your own blog everytime. I like it:-) LOVES!

Nicole Marie said...

your blog is so cute! happy thanksgiving!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...