Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Fruit Stripe gum + photo booth

While I was replenishing my gum supply at the store yesterday (I'm only slightly addicted), I saw [sugar free, woot woot!] Fruit Stripe gum!! :) Do you remember that stuff??? Even though I knew the flavor would last approximately 3.7 seconds (which it did) it was still totally worth it to taste the sweet flavor of a childhood memory. PLUS I was excited to do use the wrapper to do the tongue-tattoo thing with Adam when he got home! (I'm such a kid)

We decided to have a little fun with it...



[his zebra was on a baseball diamond & mine was surfing...who remembers doing this???]

Then we played with photo booth's ridiculously hilarious effects...
I know some of these are pretty embarrassing photos....but we were laughing SO hard last night and I want to laugh that hard again every time I look back at them :)
[wow. Check out our uni-brows, butt-chins, and don't I look kind of like the Grinch. haha!]

[apparently we both pull-off the extremely large eyes,
and the heinously long noses ;) ]

[and we finished it off with kisses and fishy-lips]

I love how much fun we have together :)
Goodness I love that man.

12 comments:

lindsay said...

ahh so much fun :) you two do have so much fun together! i love it.

hope you are doing awesome sweet lady :) xoxo

ps i sent ya an email today :)

b. lee said...

ha! I've totally never heard of the "tongue tatoo" thing ... funky-fresh * as I scrolled down the playhouse pics I was totally expecting one of u to be hanging upside down doing "mr. chin" by then end LOL * * fun stuff :D

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

Sometimes I sit by myself and make those funny faces on photobooth. ;) Endless entertainment, I tell you.

And how is it that y'all are cute, even when making silly faces? ? Oh and I so see the grinch in that one pic. YES!

Lastly, I didn't know they even made that gum anymore?!!? and I have never heard of the tattoo thing! Where have I been?

Brooke T said...

that is so cute!! Gosh I miss my fiance! haha Fruit Stripe gum was the best!!

Kari said...

you guys are goof balls!

Aubrey said...

Have you ever tried kissing while you are doing the fishy lips? Not so easy, let me tell ya. :) It's hard not to laugh!

Lauren Byers said...

those pictures are so funny haha! very cute :) for some reason I don't remember fruit stripe gum..or whatever it is..maybe that's because I grew up in Germany. haha

Shay said...

I am addicted to gum as well...its a major problem! ha! Guess it could be worse...

Eva Marie said...

silly and perfect :)can you send me some of that gum

Mighty Burns said...

lol I cant chew that gum anymore it started to give me a headach :/ but MAN i used to love that stuff!

Chelsea said...

that gum reminds me of when i was a kid!

I haven't seen it in ages.

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

your hubby is a good sport;) looks like you two have fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...