Saturday, May 21, 2011

2 pizzas + 1 chocolate calzone + 1 funny story

For our Friday nigh family date we went to Arella Pizzeria. WE LOVE that place.
If you live anywhere near Bountiful, UT you must try it :)
It's a stunning establishment...i mean just LOOK at those CEILINGS!

And, most importantly, the brick-oven-baked pizzas are divine.
I got The Arella (pear and gorgonzola...remember when I made a similar pizza at home?) and Adam got the chicken bacon alfredo...Brooks enjoyed the crusts :)
Then we topped it off with the most epically delicious chocolate calzone...makes me smile just thinking about it.
The best part was enjoying it all with these two handsomes...
And for the funny story...the restaurant has music playing in the restaurant, and at one point Journey's "Don't Stop Believing" came on, to which of course I sang to Adam using my fork as a microphone. Not embarrassing at all ;)

Well, after hopping in the car to head home Adam and I both randomly start singing at the same time..."Doooon't stop belie-" and then we look up and each other and start laughing!...simultaneously we each pull out 2 candies we had grabbed from the host's desk to give to each other. While laughing again, we swapped our two candies, and I gave him the best kiss of his life ;)

Goodness I love that boy. Pretty sure we're made for each other.

10 comments:

christine donee said...

so adorable.

and that pizza looks delicious.

goodness i am hungry.

Shawntae @ alittlekingandi said...

You guys are sooo cute! Definitly made for each other!!

Arella's is my fav. Oh my goodness you shouldn't have posted about this. I love their chicken pesto and their bbq chicken pizza or the buffalo wing pizza and the bruschetta too? Yuuuuum.

Brooke T said...

AWWWW you are SO made for each other :D I love moments like that!

Stephanie said...

You have such a lovely blog :) Looked and sounded like a fun evening xxx

Dee Paulino said...

you're so pretty :)

Marsha said...

You guys are made for each other. I must have missed the time you made the pear gorganzola pizza. I want that recipe! yum!

Emily said...

hahaha i giggled reading your funny story. how freakin funny!

Emily
texasnj.dayeightmedia.com

Shay said...

Moments like that in a marriage are the best thing EVERRRR!

Kris and Cath said...

Adorable:) I love that you post about your cute dates. What cute boys you have!

Some Korean Website Highjacker said...

awe, you three are my cute overload fulfillment of the day! love that you got a serenade too, that is waaaay awesome. you are darling and i love your hair so much. i bet he was knocked half way across the world after a mind blowing kiss from you doll. way to go! ♥

pea ess: thanks a bunch for the recipe link: mmm, hmmm good!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...