Sunday, May 22, 2011

I am a child of God

Whenever Brooks is fussy, and I sing him the sweet primary song "I Am a Child of God" he stops crying and will just watch and little to me sing the words...

I am a child of God,
And He has sent me here,
Has given me an earthly home
With parents kind and dear.
Lead me, guide me, walk beside me,
Help me find the way.
Teach me all that I must do
To live with him someday.

So simple. So true. So comforting.

And the video below has people of all ages, in all walks of life, sharing in song their testimony that they know they are children of a loving Heavenly Father :)

ENJOY!

See other videos like this here.

Happy Sunday everyone!

2 comments:

Mary Eberly said...

Thanks Haley! I forgot how much I loved this video...so wonderful :)

Diana Smith said...

I do this too with my little girl. Its funny how such a simple tune can make them feel so calm!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...