So there are these 3 incredibly sweet, beautiful girls I knew back in college (wish I knew them better back then!)...Kylie, Lisa, and Megan are sisters, triplets actually (awesome right??). They have this awesome blog called Traveling Triplets. That's where I got the amazing recipe when I made coconut rice with stir fry, remember that? Well, their blog is just full of all sorts of goodness...for example, they made this fab bucket list they declared their 30 Before 30: 30 things they want to do before they turn 30. Awesome idea right?? Check out their list here. And I thought I'd follow their lead and make one of my own! Some are personal, some are paired with Adam, and some are with our family. It was fun creating the list, and I'm excited to work on it!
- Do a home exchange vacation with someone from a different country (like in "The Holiday"...still warming Adam up to that idea;)
- Visit at least one new LDS Temple a year.
- Go back to Belize and help build "Domes For the World."
- Have a college roommate reunion getaway...to New York :)
- Go on another cruise with Adam.
- Get fully equipped with camping gear beyond our awesome companion sleeping mummy bags that zip together (wedding gift from my mom & dad:)
- Take that equipment and go on a fantastic, multi-day backpacking trip
- Combine video clips and photos for a yearly family video
- Go to Disneyland either during Halloween or Christmas (or both:)
- Take another sushi class
- Plan and throw a sushi making party at our home for friends
- Buy bikes for our family, with a kiddy trailer attachment
- Learn to sew...and complete at least one outfit for me, Adam, and our kids
- Hike the Y.
- Have a few more cute kiddos :)
- Create some personal artwork together to display in our home
- Cut my hair for Locks of Love
- Continue our family's annual Spring Time Silhouettes
- Get a caricature of our little fam :)
- Take Adam to Seattle...soak up the goodness of Pike's Place fish market and eat a romantic dinner at the top of the Space Needle
- Keep growing our collection of Disney Movies
- Take a road trip down the Washington/Oregon Coast
- Finish building up our food storage supply...especially water!
- Research and purchase an SLR camera...and a polaroid camera
- Travel back to Japan with Adam and meet the people that influenced him most on his mission...and stuff ourselves with sushi and delicious Japanese cuisine
- Totally finish making our house our home
- Learn to refinish/repaint furniture
- Refinish, repair, and revive our old piano
- Finish "Operation: Backyard" (BBQ, fire pit, swingset, and volleyball/badminton set)
- Hike to Havasupai Falls
PS - Pretty sure I maxed out the amount of links you can have in one post ;)
PPS - Mu better half is almost home after 6 days away on business!! Brooks and I can't wait to be with Adam tonight :)
"What the Book of Mormon Teaches About the Love of God" by Elder Russel M. Nelson
A beautiful message that shares how "some of the most sublime examples of [God's] love are recorded in the Book of Mormon" and how "these examples can apply in our own lives as we strive to become more like the Lord."