Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things...Guest Post!

I sure hope everyone is loving the holiday season as much as I am!
I can't believe there are just 11 days 'til Christmas...I plan to soak up all of my favorite things before it's over! And I'm actually sharing a few of my favorite things that revolve around the Christmas season over at one of my VERY favorite blogs: Hudson's Happenings. I was so excited when Ashley asked me to share a post with her for her Countdown to Christmas! There are other lovely ladies too sharing all sorts of Christmas goodness...like the perfect holiday outfit, celebrating abroad, and there will be more coming!

I'd really love for you to go check it out my guest post here :) And while you're there...if you want to put an extra big smile on your face, just take a peak at Ashley's sweet life with her beautiful son and handsome husband, you won't regret it :)

PS - Isn't that banner at the top of my post cute!? Ashley created it :) She is one talented chica!

4 comments:

Gentri said...

Oh I love it! Ashley is one of my favorites too, as are you! :) reading now!

Gentri said...

Oh! And I'm having a giant giveaway and would love for you to entr, miss haley!

kylie said...

just checked it out and loved it! you are so sweet and beautiful!

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

Haley! You are the absolute sweetest. You have no idea how much I appreciate the wonderful & thoughtful post you created for my page! You have the kindest heart. :)

Hope you Wednesday is lovely! Talk to you soon!

xoxoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...