Thursday, December 22, 2011

Our Christmas-filled home

Lots of red and green
Nativities
Candles and cards
Paper Snowflakes
Festive sweets
Our tree all decorated
Kisses for the baby Jesus in his manger

You can be sure that all of our Christmas goodness will stay up 'til my birthday at the end of January...it just makes my heart too happy to take it down any earlier :)

** Disclaimer: I wish I could say I made the caramel-chocolate apples...but they were sweet gifts from my friend Penny who made them! :) And just in case some are wondering, I got the idea for the cupcakes on Pinterest here, too cute to pass up!

******************************************************************
Spiritual Health:
I finished my reading of the Book of Mormon yesterday! Can't wait to share my thoughts on reading it this time around :) Today I watched this wonderful video:
It's short and incredibly moving :)

Physical Health:
Doing some pilates that my sweet cousin in-law did with me last night after a family christmas party. Thanks Ali! My legs are going to be burnin' :)

14 comments:

Brooke said...

Those North Pole cupcakes..oh my goodness super cute!

Katie Warner said...

Beautiful! And I love your baby Jesus in the manger!

Rachel said...

I love your fireplace decor!!!I seen the north pole cupcakes on Pinterest....soooo cute!

jordan said...

So beautiful, I absolutely love every decoration and all the sweets! Merry Holidays to you and your family sweet girl!

Britney said...

Ok.
I'm coming over.
Get a sleeping bag and some of those candy apples ready for me :)

Janette said...

That garland on your mantle is perfect! Love it! And can you send me a candied apple!??? They look DELICIOUS!

Janette, the Jongleur

kylee said...

those north pole cupcakes are adorable!!

Courtney B said...

Flavored eggnog? How have I not known about this :)
And your home looks Christmas perfect! I love the picture of Brooks kissing baby Jesus!

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

Your home looks beautiful all decorated for Christmas!! I love your garland, and the little tree by the window, and the caramel apples (my favorite!!!!), and the beautiful picture of the nativity scene(s), but my FAVORITE is sweet little Brooks and baby Jesus. I want to remember this idea for next year....Hudson loves baby Jesus. :)

Merry Merry Christmas to you and your beautiful family! xoxoxo

Nell said...

Oh pretty Christmas house!! Have a beautiful time lively, with that gorgeous bump. Here's to 2012 & our little ones xx

Lischen said...

Gorgeous! I love it!
You have an amazing blog!

Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog :)
http://lischen-lischen.blogspot.com/

Merry Christmas!
xxx

Emma said...

I am so glad I found your blog! I love it :) Your family is adorable!! Hope you all have a great Christmas!

<3Emma
http://emmalately.blogspot.com/

Shalyn said...

Everything looks so perfect! I feel bad admitting I get the most excited when I see that EGGNOG! I have yet to have some this season...

Jennifer said...

Your home looks so lovely! Merry Christmas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...