1. Zoo trips with sweet friends including a picnic lunch, a [traumatic] carousel ride, ice-cream cones that fixed said carousel ride, and of course plenty of incredible animals! Brooks got pretty excited about the sea lions. :)
2. Morning runs...or run. ;) First one this morning in about a year!
3. Scoring a bold, green maxi dress with a lovely floral print, on clearance. I may have done a happy dance out of the store.
4. Making and sharing a raspberry-lemonade coconut smoothie with Brooks. The brain freeze that followed was totally worth it.
5. Adam bringing home Nielsen's Frozen Custard...caramel cashew, our favorite.
6. While eating the frozen custard, we watched the lovely Regina Spektor be interviewed on the Colbert Report, and then sing. I adore her.
7. Laughing when sweet Brooks tried to feed Grandma Stum (my mom) goldfish crackers through the laptop screen while video chatting.
8. Taking baths with Ava. Love my little mermaid.
9. Watermelon. With fresh lime squeezed over a juicy slice. Mmmmmmm.
10. Accidentally typing "love" in the contact spot when I was writing a text to Adam...and it automatically filled it in with his info. Apparently I address him as "love" a lot in my texts. :) :) :)
What's been making you incredibly happy??