Wednesday, August 1, 2012

2012 Stum Reunion @ Bear Lake


 

PICTURED:

fun with cousins (big and little)...and Grandma & Grandpa, as always :)

soaking up the sun on North Beach (the perfect beach) at Bear Lake

lots of Red Vines (Brooks' favorite sweet treat)

lots of dried mango (my favorite sweet treat)

the big boys playing ultimate frisbee in the water

Brooks looooooving the water & sand

family dinners

sweet dreams in sleeping bags

my cute Mom and Dad enjoyed a morning bike ride

happy sandwiches

outdoor movie

enjoying old slides of my Dad and his siblings growing up

Ava's contagious smile in our family reunion t-shirt


NOT PICTURED:

Brooks being scared to death to touch the water the first couple hours on the first day...but once he realized how fun it was, he became a little fish :)

Adam and I on the jet ski, and then paddle boarding, LOVED that time with my man

lots of Swedish Fish (my other favorite sweet treat)

Brooks' adorable flip-flop tan line


We had a such a wonderful time at the Stum Reunion last week!! Definitely missed some people, most of my siblings and their families couldn't make it, but we loved spending time with Celeste and Ryan and his fam. Aside from the non-existent sleeping schedules for the littles (well, at least for Brooks), I wish we could've stayed there another week...catching up more with my cousins and aunts and uncles, watching Brooks conquer his fear of the water, seeing my Mom & Dad with Ava, and having a blast with Adam out on the lake, just the two of us.  Can't wait for 2014!

8 comments:

Kris and Cath said...

Okay... sTOP. This looks like WAY too much fun! What awesome pics:) I love it

Britney said...

OH. MY. You're getting me so excited for my family's vacation in a few weeks! OK--you and that headband and denim cover-up: dying. You are such a hot freaking mom.
All the swim time, family meals, outdoorsiness, and such looked like so much fun! And I love that picture of Brooks and Adam sleeping. Best friends right there :)

thatjordangirl said...

Ava's chubby little legs are making me swoon, STOP IT. And holy cow when did Brooks get so big! I feel like I know your kids, I've been creeping your blog since Brooks was born and wow, he looks so grown up and gentlemanly! So glad you guys had fun!!!!

Marissa said...

Looks like such an awesome time :) Do you take the pictures that you post on your blog, with your iPhone? Or a camera? They are so good :)

Bri!!! said...

Oh my gosh, Ava's legs are so cute! I LOVE "Dave's Killer Bread". So sad it's not available in NM. You look great BTW!

Bri!!! said...

P.S. that pic of your family on the little sand bar in the water with Brooks arms in the air is to die for. He is perfection!

Hilary said...

Oh man those strawberries were to die for!

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

What a WONDERFUL time!!! All of these photos are super gorgeous, Haley!! I can't even pick a favorite, but I ADORE that pic of little Brooks playing in the sand while all the people are in the water in the background! That photo belongs in a magazine, girl!!! Beautiful composition, and Brooks is a beautiful subject. :) AND those chubby baby legs on Ava? EEEEP! SO so sweet.

All of the things you did sound so wonderful...water and sand and family and happy sandwiches and old slides and smiles...YES YES YES!!

AND I would LOVE to go paddle boarding...one day!!

This is a lovely tradition for your family...I don't blame you for looking forward to next time!!!

p.s. Hudson and I just had a 5 minute argument about the pictures on this post. He said that Brooks was him...and I told him "No, that is Brooks!" and he said "No, Mama, it's ME!" Then he took his hands and pulled his curls up in his hair and said "See?" HAHAHAHA.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...