Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Dear Brooks and Ava,


Yep, this is a combined letter.  I just wanted to tell you both how much you rock my world. Seriously, watching you two together is like magic. Sure, there are moments when you're both crying at the same time...I don't know if I'd call that magic, black magic maybe. ;) But Ava, you laughed at your silly brother for the first time yesterday! We were both laughing actually. And Brooks, today at the grocery store your sister was so done with being stuck in her carseat and wanted everyone in the store to know, so you stroked her little head and tried to put her binky in her mouth 'til she calmed down. You two are going to be the best of friends I just know it. Love you both to the moon and back, twice.

xoxo,
Mom

6 comments:

Marissa said...

SO adorable! :) and your love letters are beautiful :)

Brooke @ Silver Lining said...

They are so cute together. And this is exactly where I want to be in a few years, and exactly what I want to be doing. (I hope that isn't creepy. It's not meant to be.)

I'm excited to be your newest follower!

Brooke

liningthecloudswithsilver.blogspot.com

Erica said...

Oh my gosh, sticky naked baby watermelon party in the grass... now that is a good summer day! Adorbs. :)

shandey said...

did you do anything specific to help Brooks with the transition of a new baby? i'm due in september and i already have a two year old. i feel like i am talking to her about the new baby as much as i can, and 'preparing' her for the change, i'm just nervous she doesn't fully understand...

Shay said...

I hate that I haven't met Ava, nor seen Brooks since Kinzies wedding. They are the sweetest. I still cannot believe you have 2 WHOLE KIDS!
HA!

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

Best Bro|Sis duo I've ever seen. These photos are sweetness overload. I love that they are growing into the best of friends...you all have so much FUN ahead. I could only imagine that it DOES feel magical to watch those two precious little angels together.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...