Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Moon Park + a video





Our afternoon at Moon Park today was the best we've had in a while. I'm so glad I decided before hand that I'd get some video...because goodness, Brooks and Ava were as sweet as honey to each other, which isn't always the case. ;) From watching them share apples and gold fish crackers, to helping me draw stars with sidewalk chalk, to playing in the sand and cracking each other up, I couldn't help but feel oh-so grateful to call them mine. It's afternoons like these that make up for the grocery store tantrums, the sleepless nights, and the silliest fights over not wanting to share the silliest "toys" (kitchen utensils as of late).

The song on the video is "I Take Flight" from Mindy Gledhill's new album Pocketful of Poetry...isn't it just magic??  I can't help but hope that my children always know that even though they'll be my babies forever, I also relish in their daily moments of taking flight to learn and grow. 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're a talent in making videos! so glad you can capture those memories of your beautiful children :) keep going you amazing mama! x

Alixandra C said...

Such a great video Haley! So adorable!

Robin Kay said...

Love the second picture the most. So sweet!

Marsha said...

terrific job! I've watched it over and over!

Salts said...

Cute movie Haley!! I always try to get clips of my kids cause that is the funnest thing to look back on even a years later and see how sweet and little they are! Love your cute blog!

Rolled Up Pretty said...

Stop it. This video and your kids are way too cute for their own good! OMG. This made me cry! When your little girl looked at the camera... reminded me of my baby!

Angela said...

Your children are adorable!! Please oh Please share where you got that amazing hat!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...