Adam and I were at one of our family reunions this last week...with my family!! :) We are rarely all together...and it was blast!
Adam's parents have a cabin that they were sweet enough to let us stay in...my family was so grateful :)
Here are some of the high-lights...
4 KING SIZE BUNK-BED SETS!
FUN W/ RED VINES
THE ROCK GAME
* We we're an out-doors, hiking family...and on one of our many camp-outs, my dad invented this game...the "Rock Game"...opposite of Jenga...you take turns stacking little rocks on one big rock, making sure to not let any rocks tumble off...simple, yet intense!! It has made for lots of great memories :) *
MORNING TRAIL RUNS
* what a view! *
BURGERS ON THE BARBY!
* we made masks for a Masquerade later that night! *
HIKE TO THE BEAVER POND
BREATH TAKING SUNSETS!
* hee hee *
* We had such a fun time dancing to some fun music! *
* This $6 beachball from the minimart made for some PRICELESS fun!! *
* Sailing the boats! *
* WATERMELON...mmmmmm! *
* we like to share :) *
* it was hoooooooottttt... *
GRANDPA & GRANDMA'S STORIES
AROUND THE CAMPFIRE
GOURMET COOKING! ;)
...but really!...my pops made the most delish omlet for breakfast :)
* look at Natalie!....she's hard-core, and preggo!!! ;D *
GRANDMA PLAYING PING-PONG!
Again, we're so grateful to the Kjar's for letting us use their cabin to create some wonderful memories with my side of the family...even though we're all ONE BIG FAMILY :)
This year's reunion was awesome!! :) Sweet family, great stories, good laughes, tasty food, fun activities, cherished memories :)