Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Kinzie's Wedding :)

Life is good.
ALL of it.
(except middle school, Adam calls that the "arm pit" of life, HA!)
I get the biggest grin on my face thinking of good times with my friends as teenagers, especially my best girl friends...we all went off to college...and now we're all getting married and some are having kiddos :) Crazy how quickly Life moves from one stage to the next. Makes me think of the song "You're Gonna Miss This" by Trace Adkins...

But anywho,
[drumroll please...]
I'd like to introduce Mr. & Mrs. Chad Larsen!!
This gorgeous girl is one of very best friends, Makinzie :) She married her forever sweetheart on the July 2nd...SO happy for them!!
Kinz and the bridesmaids :)

*nom nom* Brooks thought my flowers were tasty ;)

*Me, Kinzie, and Shalyn*
Love these girls to death.
Girl's Camp brought us together...so many awesome memories it's ridiculous :)

Chad (her hubby) doesn't like cake, so they had Donuts as the replacement...brilliant! They were gooooooddd....

Kinzie surpised Chad and sang him Adam Sandler's "I Wanna Grow Old With You"...it's was the cutest thing...they're perfect for each other :)

Adam had to be at work all day :( So my dancing partner was my little B :)

Loved their get-away car =) The groomsmen did a nice job!

Again, so happy for my girl Kinz & her new husband Chad!!!
Yay for weddings!
Yay for best friends!
Yay for love!

2 comments:

Shay said...

Love this. Love you and Kinzie. And Brooks.The end.

Larsen Family said...

Oh I love you so much! I am so glad you got to be apart of my special day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...