Thursday, February 17, 2011

PS - I said you love playing chase around the ottoman...here's a video to prove it :)

Daddy & I caught you doing this last night...and apparently you don't need anyone chasing you at all actually ;)

We call this the Brooks-Go-Round:

PLEASE NOTE:
- Your breathing (turn up the video to hear it)...you do this lion-rawr thing all.the.time. Our little animal ;)
- The hole in the old ottoman (we put it in front of the fireplace to keep you from from getting burned...not so smart)
- You were doing this non-stop for more than 6 minutes...Gave mom and dad a good laugh for sure! (hence the shaking camera)

** this post goes along with yesterday's letter to Brooks :)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are the best moments ever! Love it :]

Shawntae @ alittlekingandi said...

Haha that is sooo cute. It reminds me of when Kingston tries to steal my diet coke and i push it away from him. he'll walk around the whole coffee table to get to it. haha

Eva Marie said...

Oh sweetness!!!! Liv use to do this for hours it seemed lol I wish we lived closer and these two could meet - and of course us!

Brooke T said...

I watched this earlier this morning and forgot to comment! This is soooo cute :) I'm telling you we need to get our kids together someday! ha and thank you so much for that link! I bookmarked it and it looks so easy and pretty!

Alli said...

That's pretty darn cute and funny. I think kids are great because they find joy in the strangest of places (you know, circling an ottoman). Thanks for sharing!

Shay said...

How cute! I love how you guys laugh and the camera shakes, ha!

Carolee Beckham said...

soooooo cute! thanks for all of your super sweet comments about my photos on my blog. you can copy the idea of the prego documentation any day! :)

Amy {The Idea Room} said...

He is definitely a keeper! Love the Brooks-go-round! Hours of entertainment.

Karl Stum said...

bahahah this is AWESOME. I watched this 3 times in a row and am officially obsessed. oh how i miss this guy! He definitely has that lion-rawr thing down. My favorite part is right around 35-40 sec in the video, you start laughing and he halts at the corner of the ottoman, looks at you for a sec, and then proceeds with the next round of side stepping and lion-rawrs... too funny! :) also, i LOVE that i can tell just by your laugh that you are laughing so hard you are crying, having to wipe tears... am I right?? ;) xo

Alyse said...

hahaha! too cute!

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

HAHAHA! Too cute for words. I want to squeeze him. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...