Thursday, July 21, 2011

squeaky clean

I'm well aware that I probably have 100's of photos of my little lover boy in the tub. And I plan on taking more :) I can't help it.

Luckily I got some smiles out of him (I may or may not have been feeding him a Gogurt;) because as of late Brooks seems to be ALL BOY and does not like getting cleaned...in the tub or just cleaning his mouth with a wet wipe. Oy. Clean or dirty though, he's the best son a momma could ask for.
Next time I'll somehow get photos of our game of chase that always seems to follow bath time. My little naked jaybird loooooooooves running in the buck ;) And I love looking as his squeaky clean bum. Win-win.

7 comments:

Kate said...

He is such a doll! Way too cute.

madison kate said...

he is cute... like beyond words. i love him. c:

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

Must be a "boy thang"....Hudson runs after bathtime, too. Squealing and running and waiting for a chase. Happy HAPPY times. ;)

Kelsey Cunningham said...

Hey is just so precious!! And like Ashley said, it's totally a boy thing - all the little boys I nanny love to run around nakie after bath time too!

xo, Kels

Have you entered my summer beach tote giveaway?

Brooke T said...

You always catch the best moments! So sweet :)

Shay said...

I love that he is all boy- my little nephew is only part boy. He loves shoes and baths still...ha!

Jen Hammer said...

Oh my, your baby is RIDICULOUSLY CUTE. That smile of his is going to break so many hearts in a few years!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...