Wednesday, November 30, 2011

22 weeks in a cozy scarf & boots


Dear Baby,

Your sweet little body (the size of a 2 pound papaya!) has been growing and developing in my belly for 22, almost 23, weeks now...22 is my lucky number :) I hope you can feel that. Maybe that's why you've been making stronger movements last couple weeks? Dad and I LOVE putting our hands on my belly to feel your big stretches, strong kicks, and high fives. (At least I like to think they're high fives;)

And I think you be gave me lots of high fives after Thanksgiving last week! You get a little bit of everything I eat...so you "tasted" moist turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes topped with gravy, cranberry sauce, fresh baked rolls, and cheesecake :) Along with getting a taste of Thanksgiving, I think you were also able to hear a bit of our Thanksgiving, because according to this neat website you should be able to hear sounds outside the womb. You heard a few lively debates during dinner ;) Then after, your Aunt Natalie took out a basket filled with little pieces of paper that your cousins had written on...they wrote about what they're grateful for, and we took turns reading them. It was so sweet. One day you and your brother will be able to share the little things that you're grateful for...oh I can't believe it!

And let me just say, I am SO grateful for you!! In every prayer I thank God for you.

Love always,
Mom

**********************************************************************
Spiritual Health:
"Counsel with the Lord in all thy doings, and he will direct thee for good; yea, when thou liest down at night lie down unto the Lord, that he may watch over you in your sleep; and when thou risest in the morning let thy heart be full of thanks unto God; and if ye do these things, ye shall be lifted up at the last day." -- Alma 37:37

Physical Health:
Going to the gym later today. Oh I need me some stair master :) Wish us luck that Brooks will stay in the play area and not cry...it's been a while!

17 comments:

b. lee said...

u look absolutely gorgeous * love the above belly shot!

Hannah White said...

Love the Spiritual Health today. Alma 37:36-37 have been my favorite versus of scripture for the past decade.
Hope all goes well with you and Mr. Brooks @ the gym.

thatjordangirl said...

Aw you are so cute! Man, you're so far along, won't be too long now!

Amy {The Idea Room} said...

You look adorable as always!! Love your hair too! Good luck at the gym! It is so nice to be able to get a few minutes of time even if it has to be at the gym ;)

vintch said...

oh girl, you are just glowing! such a sweet baby letter:) i do believe babies might enjoy thanksgiving the most of all. all the food, and a cozy place to rest all the day long:)

Davis Valley Classic said...

Love these pictures, you look great! You are more than half way there, I'm so excited for you to have another cute little one in your family!

simply megan. said...

What beautiful photos!!

Nell said...

Beautiful!! And love those hair braids! Xx

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

You're looking LOVELY with the beautiful growing bump! :D

Sweet baby probably enjoyed all the Thanksgiving goodies....they sounded good to me, too! ;)

Hooray for strong kicks and feeling the LOVE!

Shay said...

You look gorgeous girl:-) I CANNOT believe we are only a week or so apart. I am so excited:-)

Unknown said...

So sweet! I can't believe how quickly your pregnancy is going by!

Katie said...

:)

Smile says it all.

Megan said...

You are the prettiest, sweetest pregnant lady in the wooooorld!

AOL Help 24/7 said...

Nice Information.Thank you for sharing.
Change AOL Password In MacBook Pro
Change AOL Password In MacBook
Change AOL Password In Mac
Change AOL Mail Password In MacBook Pro
Change AOL Email Password In MacBook Pro

Ragani Tiwari said...

Thanks for sharing with us. Keep sharing again.
Akshi Engineers is a well-known Crop cum Cobble Shear Manufacturers, Exporters, and Suppliers in India. We provided high-quality service and used equipment with related features. We have been able to provide high-quality Cobble Shearing Machine for industrial applications.

Sambandhah said...

grate blog. But Don’t Worry our Marriage Counseling in Ahmedabad is always with you to solve your problem. Main Husband-Wife problems that covered by our marriage counselor like conflict management,

Shree Viratra Engineering said...

Thank you for sharing this blog, It is an amazing blog, I am really impressed by your blog, It’s really useful This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the good work

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...