Sunday, May 13, 2012

Today


Today my heart is overflowing with gratitude for my two little ones,
it's a privilege to be their mom.

Today all four of us slept in.

Today my arms are snuggling my baby girl.

Today my lips have been given the sweetest kisses from both of my boys.

Today our house is filled with the gorgeous sunshine from outside.

Today my belly is extra happy thanks to the delicious french toast brunch Adam made for us.

Today we FaceTimed my Mom, Brooks was giddy to see her! And words can't describe how grateful I am for her.

Later today we'll be enjoying church, going on a walk, then heading to the Kjars'
for a Mother's Day BBQ.

Today I've smiled and thanked God for two of the most beautiful days of my life, when Brooks and Ava joined our family.

Today I feel my Heavenly Father's love and concern for me as a mother of two of his sweetest spirits.

Today my heart has grown an even deeper love for Adam, who treats me better than I deserve, and who made me a mother.

Today is truly the best day of my life so far.


************************************************************************
Spiritual Health:
Adam and I watched this incredible address..."Are We Not All Mothers?" by Sheri Dew.
Her words of encouragement to all women are inspiring! "Look around. Who needs you, and your influence? If we really ant to make a difference, it will happen as we mother those we have borne, and those we are willing to bare with."

4 comments:

simply megan. said...

What a beautiful post!!! You guys are truly blessed...have a happy mothers day :)

Kris and Cath said...

HAPPY mother's day to one beautiful mama!

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

A perfect day for a PERFECTLY deserving little Mama. So happy that you have had the BEST day of your life...and wishing you days that continue to get EVEN better! Happy Mother's Day, sweet friend! xo

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

A perfect day for a PERFECTLY deserving little Mama. So happy that you have had the BEST day of your life...and wishing you days that continue to get EVEN better! Happy Mother's Day, sweet friend! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...